Monday Afternoon Jing Fang Seminars
- Nine afternoon lectures on Classical Herbalism
- Jing Fang Six Syndrome Differentiation System
- Clarification of basic concepts
- Refinement of diagnostic understanding
- Case examples from the clinic of Dr Feng Shilun
- Open to all acupuncturists and herbalists interested in Jing Fang
- These lectures form part of the Jing Fang Apprenticeship, but can also be attended by those not on this programme.
- Monday afternoons 2-5pm
- Venue: Cholsey Complementary Health Centre, South Oxfordshire, OX10 9PT, UK
- Cost: £45 per lecture or £85 for the whole day including morning clinical observation 10am-1pm
- Lecture schedule: please open pdf JFA Lectures 2018-19
If you do not already work with Frances, please download/print out the registration form to fill in and send to her.
Jing Fang Apprenticeship
Ongoing weekly clinical practice with Frances.Attend by the day, by the term or by the year. At the Herb Community Clinic we offer affordable Chinese herbal medicine to the local community, while at the same time running a teaching clinic that contributes towards building a community of Classical Herbalists in the UK.
Our style of practice is the Jing Fang Six Syndrome Differentiation System, handed down to us by Dr Feng Shilun in Beijing, and named after Dr Feng and his lineage teacher Dr Hu Xishu. We have been working with Dr Feng for several years now, including three clinicals with him in Beijing in 2014, 2015 and 2016.