Why Study Jing Fang Classical Herbalism?
Since working with the Jing Fang Six Syndrome Differentiation System, we have seen our clinical results improve dramatically.
The Jing Fang Apprenticeship offers
- Herbalists an opportunity to engage with the Classical approach
- Acupuncturists an opportunity to study Chinese Herbal Medicine from scratch
At the Herb Community Clinic, you will be able to:
- Observe patients in clinic, and participate in case discussion
- Develop your dispensary skills
- Bring your own patients to the clinic for a second opinion
- Bring your own case studies to the discussion sessions
- Bring other clinical issues to the discussion sessions
- Learn Chinese herbal medicine in the apprenticeship style
- Learn about the Six Syndromes and how they apply to herbal medicine diagnosis
- Understand how to apply the Shang Han Za Bing Lun classical text to clinical practice
- Learn your herbs and formulas in a structured but flexible way
- Have access to our practitioner team for ongoing questions and feedback
- Have access to our Jing Fang study material
We will give you the best input we can, and in addition we are fortunate to have direct contact with Dr Feng and Dr Suzanne Robidoux in Beijing for discussion of difficult cases.